what did you find?

-

mikess68

Reaction score
well, here is one that will get you going, i think

what did you find in you car when you took it apart to redo.

Me, under the back seat, a mouse that thought i was tresspassing and bit my finger and ran off, the rat wouldn't stay and fight!. :violent2::rambo: also. some old dry brown plant material in a baggie, wonder what that was? a build sheet under the seat springs,*yea!* the real color of the car, (crappy tan, hope yours is not tan! lol) nuts, pine straw(no matter where the car comes from, it has pine straw! go figure) a new hole i did not know about, small though.

what about yours??

Cool post. My cuda was already converted from a /6 to small block when I got her but during the process of doing body work on both lower rear quarters I found in the areas between trunk & quarters the original 3 on tree shift handle,old 5 pin electric ignition module, stained 1968 ESSO map of western us, 60's type parts box with no part in it and one box of old rat killer. Under the back seat we found the build sheet in decent shape,some 60's and early seventies coins plus some cool native american jewelry( car was originally sold in new mexico)

Oldschoolcuda

I did not find anything. Just a scared fire wall from when the flywheel came out and went through it. I wonder if one of the PO's of my Dart has no feet? I did not find them in the car so he must of took them with him.

Gas card reciept from 1969 with what I assume was the original owner name (it's a 68 Fastback) and address. It was stuck down under the glove box hinge.

I was just out stripping some paint off my car and found a bunch of acorns in a hole behind the rear bumper....

I was up under the back of my Duster and found a small cresent wrench on the back side of the quarter panel. My '73 Cuda I found the corner tail light trim piece under the carpet.

In my 69 A12 Runner I found a VIN tag vivet on the drivers side floor under the carpet and jute pad.
Ray

A 1" tall plastic giraffe, various coins, empty gecko eggs (hatched).

-
Back