What do u like best bout FABO ?!?

-
My favorite part about the site is the red heads that hang out here. Im a sucker for a red head. Dont tell my wife.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M&feature=related"]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

everything EXCEPT!
that pick of a barracuda getting wrecked
at the start of this thread

I enjoy all the info and pictures from around the world I learn about, folks jump in and see when people are haveing questions on what they are doing and get help from our multitude of tec's we have here on anything :happy1:
I wake up every morning and get my brain kick started and my first smile of the day usually comes from right here at FABO..... All the members and Staff make me feel like I am apart of something and has filled a void that I had in my life.
The happiness and adventures the many MANY members made possible for me to enjoy things I would not have if not for the Folks here...
I could fill this page with pictures and run into the third page of all my great times and folks that has let me into there life to make mine better :cheers:
Just a cople to say thank you for all the M&M's I have made here at this great site in the past few years :clock:

Attachments

• HAELEE%20084.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_3636.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC00327%20(Large).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 67
  • darthighdef-1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 79
  • MMW%202011%20025.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Bill%2527s%2520new%2520trailor.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 82
  • i6353.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Tim%20Morlin%20Visit%207%2022%202010%20028.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 99
I start off every morning on FABO. Great people alot of different ideas and an endless supply of knowlege. My biggest hang up about this site is I'm West coast and I work nights, alot of the threads are East coast so I'm usually lagging behind, but I'll always give my 2 cents anyway.

Possibly the biggest family in the world and yet none of us are related.Pretty cool huh?

-
Back