What do you do besides wrench?

-
AB7FH

What do you RC? I just got back from flying the Multiplex Parkmaster. Shes a great foamy! :love7:

What do you RC? I just got back from flying the Multiplex Parkmaster.

I have a Traxxis Emaxx 4x4. I would like to get into airplanes one day. We have a great facility for them just a couple miles away.

Yall all have some interesting live's going :cheers:
I bet I look like a country boy to yall.:happy10: very 8)
Thank you for sharing some fun in the sun, sand and under water=P~ to cool

here's a couple of my time-wasters-carving...
DSC_0098.jpg

here's a chain I just started working on a couple days ago (I figure it'll be about 6 feet long if I ever finish it)
DSC_0076.jpg

and I etch mirrors- here's a clock I made for someone:
Picture002-1.jpg

I teach SCUBA Diving and enjoy riding my Honda Odyssey FL350 and shooting.

IMAG0043.jpg

Well I recently got a contract Installing Appliances for 12 Best Buy Stores in the Raleigh Area kind of keeps me very busy during the week but otherwise It is Just spending time with my Wife and Daughter(12 yrs) and Grandchildren (2 of which wife and I have custody of 6yrs and 4yrs) I used to be into playing keyboards in a local band but that dream has died. But I am ALWAYS on the hunt for new parts to replace old ones on my Duster so I guess wrenching is my true hobby.

Besides Mopars I really enjoy fly fishing for Salmon and Steelhead on Michigan's many blue ribbon rivers. I also play the upright bass in a bluegrass band. Another of my favorite things to do in the summer is head out on the minibike with my son and cruise around the neighborhood, usually on our way up to the store to get a popsicle. My sons personal goal is to try every different ice cream in the cooler, I think he's about halfway there!!! Horseback riding with my daughter Nella (cudagirl) is another highlight of my week!!! Geof

I fish, boat, camp, play guitar, mountain bike (used to race) Kayak, and shooting my guns.

I try to do all the above as often as possible and try to include my wife, 22 year old son and my two dogs in all of it as often as possible.

One day I want to take a vacation and do all of them at the same time. :-D

I also hang out here with you guys on week day mornings till the garage gets a little warmer. In the summer I am here in the afternoons more when it starts to get hot out there.

I love to learn! Not classroom learning! Just your everyday know how knowledge or trade that you need to know to be self sufficient. I am sponge.

I know NOTHING about compound bows. Maybe that is next.8)

Nice house, barge. My wife has a co-worker who builds one every year to be donated somewhere (don't ask me where).

Compared to some of you my hobbies are dull :-D. In the summertime I like making things grow. Rosebed for my wife, other assorted flower gardens. Now that it's winter out and I've finally gotten my work bench set up in the basement I'll be back on the models again.

Getting out the acoustic guitar and playing it. Need to learn some alternative fingering for the cords. Self-taught for the most part, but finally in a position to take some lessons.

Oh, and there's writing on my novel, too.

I have a reef aquarium and I ride my waverunners in the summer. Ride and wrench on my motorcycle. I usually go snow skiing once a year. I also do landscaping/gardening in my yard.

Nice house, barge. My wife has a co-worker who builds one every year to be donated somewhere (don't ask me where).

Compared to some of you my hobbies are dull :-D. In the summertime I like making things grow. Rosebed for my wife, other assorted flower gardens. Now that it's winter out and I've finally gotten my work bench set up in the basement I'll be back on the models again.

Getting out the acoustic guitar and playing it. Need to learn some alternative fingering for the cords. Self-taught for the most part, but finally in a position to take some lessons.

Oh, and there's writing on my novel, too.

Thank you Ram but you have it all over me. I have a brown thumb, am tone deaf, wife won't let me sing, and could write a novel only if it's not longer than four sentences.

I like all sorts of stuff, Mostly my money goes salt water fish, (the other money pit besides my mopars)

100_0511.jpg

100_0201-1.jpg

100_0135.jpg

100_0133.jpg

100_0078.jpg

100_0085.jpg

IMG00377.jpg

Snowboarding:
100_2285.jpg

RC Car:
100_0468.jpg

100_0469.jpg

Thats just some of it. I always wanted to say i owned a shark :)

In the summer I like working in the yard. I also enjoy planting
and growing stuff in the garden. Beans, tomatoes, cucumbers plus
I think I will try some sweet corn this year.

I also like to do a little star gazing. I have a Meade 90mm refractor.

Nothing close to the talent of Galactic eyes though.

The garden

g057_Medium_.jpg

g056_Medium_.jpg

I have way too many irons in the fire. Besides the cars, I collect old Stingrays and early BMX from the 70's and vintage model cars from the 50's, 60's and 70's

Photo1069.jpg

P1000905.jpg

Photo1089.jpg

Photo1081.jpg

Photo1075.jpg

Photo0271.jpg

Photo0280.jpg

Love those Old Schwinn Stingray's. Always wanted one as a kid but could never afford to get one.

-
Back