What do you do on the weekends for fun

-
Reaction score
Sounds like this might be a fun little exercise , what do you do for fun and relaxation, pictures and general location would be nice.I do a little fishing,and crabing and play with the car. Washington state coast
Moe
e46f2b5b.jpg

574b7715.jpg

b82dc9bd.jpg
:hello2::hello2:
:hello2:

Nice fishing rig! :)
me...well my life currently revolves around doing sheet metal on my car, not so much fun but rewarding :)

Seems like us Washintonians are getting much more active on here lately!

Hey Moe

What time is supper!

Being retired I have weekends all the time. Every day is a Saturday.:D

I just play in the garage most of the time.

Attachments

• DSCF2785 (Medium).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCF3636 (Medium).jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCF2851 (Medium).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC01590 (Medium).jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 287
Well I'm pretty boring over all. When I'm not helping my buddies work on their cars I'm at the track when the weather allows it.

IMG_2964.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

100_9778.jpg

Fun on the weekend?

Lets just say it involves rubber boots, a garden hose, 4 golf balls, a flashlight, a red Power Ranger mask, one of those ceramic Garden Gnomes, a 4' extension cord, some tin foil, a bucket, "The Very Best of Barry White" CD, 2 bottles of Night Train, a large bottle of Wesson Vegetable Oil and my Beautiful wife.

Fun on the weekend?

Lets just say it involves rubber boots, a garden hose, 4 golf balls, a flashlight, a red Power Ranger mask, one of those ceramic Garden Gnomes, a 4' extension cord, some tin foil, a bucket, "The Very Best of Barry White" CD, 2 bottles of Night Train, a large bottle of Wesson Vegetable Oil and my Beautiful wife.

I don't know whether to be jealous or weirded out! :D

Fun on the weekend?

Pictures?? Video???

1st= I don't have weekend's I have Strongend's :cheers:
2nd= I am test driving a lap top with no pictures :banghead:
3rd = I don/t know when my strongend ends, it's been a whirle wind the last few weeks :cheers:

I will get back to this thread tomorrow so I can have tinyspell and pictures to share, Salmon and a frosted mug sounds good about now :hello2:

Tony do you have a work garage? Because that garage is too nice to work in.

Ok, I am back on my computer this morning :coffee2:
I enjoy tracking and keeping an eye on mother nature and taking pictures of anything I see that looks creative, The tree looks like a dragon coming out of a mans mouth with a mustache and the pond serves up fresh fish for me just a 5 minute walk away, nothing big but nice and fresh :glasses7:
A new hobby is shooting APA tournament pool and it has been a good shot in the arm for me to find a hobby I can sink my teeth in and give it my best.

Attachments

• Tuesday%20walk%20deer%20sighting%20019.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 244
  • Tuesday%20walk%20deer%20sighting%20014.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Cape%20022.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 240
  • APA 7 2011 037.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 245
  • 2222222222b%20024.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 279
  • bob%25200044.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 232
Well this is a easy one for me I spend all my time here and in chat. But I will be getting into model cars here shortly.

I love to hunt Deer, Wild Turkey and Pheasant depending on the season. Camping & Fishing with my twin daughters. Getting deaf cranking my old guitar and mangling my favorite 70's hard rock songs. Playing in my vegetable gardens. Hitting the local drag strip. And of course working on the car.

-
Back