What do you DRIVE to Work?????????

-

swifter

Reaction score
Show us your work vehicle!!!! Here is mine:

Attachments

• 102_2558.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 640
Here is my crown vic. People sure get the hell out of my way!

Attachments

• IMG_20120225_154309.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 612
My beater!
100_0968.jpg

Ha ha, buncha new crap. i drive this...year 'round

Attachments

• rsz_700.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 628
Here my little pos...2004 Vibe, added a GM Performance Supercharger, SC Pulley, CAI piggyback ECU etc. Nice little sleeper that pulls down 30 MPG is rush hour traffic.

FLP621.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

2010 Avenger RT. I live 45 minutes from work so I needed something that is dependable and gets OK gas mileage; it gets 27mpg. I got it for $3K less than sticker w/ 0% financing.

Attachments

• Avenger PS 1.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 595
  • Avenger DS 1.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 592
saves me on gas so i can buy parts for sport :glasses7:
doesnt look like that anymore its back to stock height and no headlight covers or stickers

Attachments

• n508233158_3573_9643.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 550
Aww man...I really should have pictures, but they aren't on the computer.
I work in construction as a carpenter. Years ago when I got in the trade, the companies used to furnish all the power cords and tools. Nowadays, many require the workers to have everything. I have a 2007 Ram 1500 SLT. Its closing in on 140,000 miles and still running great. Lowered 2/4 with 22" wheels. Inferno red. Its my 3rd new Dodge truck. I may keep this one a while, even swapping in a replacement HEMI when this one conks out.

I dont have a single picture of my driver. Its a 08 Subaru Impreza. Nothing exciting. Sometime I change it up and take the wifes 02 Mazda MPV. Real exciting.

Here's my DD. 2006 Cooper Camino. I tell everyone it's my work truck, and that I washed it in hot water and it shrank...

lbkpinstripe.jpg

lfrpinstripe.jpg

A little misrepresntation::
Thecolor is photoshop. Truck is currently OEM teal, with a red hood (blew open on the highway), and bed is in primer. Wheels are gone, Has 2009 Ram 17" rally wheels on it now. Starts, Runs, paid for, and I can fix just about anything that breaks on it, so I will probably finish the body and paint, and drive it forever.

ZachsBlueDodge.jpg

2000 Chevy Silverado LS. 250,000+ miles. Mine since new but I took ownership of it in November 2003.

White, Single cab, long bed, 4.8L auto. Since it's an LS it came with power windows, locks, auto headlights, OH console, map lights, cd/am/fm, cruise, tilt, factory chrome steel wheels (instead of painted), 35 gallon gas tank, chrome bumpers, etc. The part that I like the best is that it will pull 16-17 mpg all day long in the city, and 20-21mpg all day long on the interstate.

Most importantly, So far 9 model years with out a car payment for a daily driver. Registration and insurance are both inexpensive, and the truck seems to be pretty damned reliable. Like I said 250,000+ miles and counting - daily.

2002 Neon. Paid $1500 for it 2 years ago and only costs me $40 a week in gas to commute back and forth. 2011 Laramie when I go anywhere other than work

Attachments

• Neon.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 468
  • truck.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 488
2005 Chrysler Crossfire , not exactly a mopar, but really fun to drive and gets about 25 MPG !

One of these, this isnt mine,

1988 Plymouth Reliant LE Wagon. Last of the real MoPars, engine made in New Jersey, car made in Detroit.

I bought it from the mother of the C.O. of the USS Nimitz. When i got it, it still had the car cover with the Nimitz seal on it and the black and white military inventory sticker on it.
imagehandler.ashx

-
Back