-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtires24

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i want a little beater with a /6 to far a driver. I have a 3/4 ton truck that I drive everywhere, and I am getting sick of it. I am looking for good Gas milage so I want a /6

69 valiant 2dr post Blown /6 ayto rusty good rims. $1000 firm.

this is the add with a pic
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cto/839473873.html

I have a 318 and trans, and K member that I could put in it if I can't find another /6.

If someone buys it out from under me...my loss..wasn't meant to be.

What do you guys think about it?

Phil

Sweet, though the pic is from a distance. Nice price too.

What can I say!!:cheers:

More investigation - looks like a tad bit of cancer around the lower wells. (whats new) otherwise the pic looks good....The two doors are getting harder to find now; and they only made 6,500 in 69. I payed $1,300 for mine about 6 years ago with a good body, stock wheels and a screwed V8. They make a fun project. Some guys have paid up to 300.00 just for the grill.

2052882_1.jpg

2052882_7.jpg

It is hard to tell from the one pic. Mabby if you contaced the seller he could get you some more pic's of it. So you don't buy a rusted out POS car. It is a good looking car from the one pic. I would pay a grand for it. But I would want to see more pic's first though if it was me. Just in case thats the car's "GOOD" side. LOL

He only has an email, and he isn't responding. I can tell the front fendes are rusted, and the 1/4's. Prob the floor too. I'll let people know what happems if I get ahold of him.

Phil

If you can make it to the E.side of Seattle, I can hook you up w/a '68 Valiant Signet 2dr.- power discs, 273, auto, PS & in the hands of the original owner. It has about 300k on it, but is all there and I don't think it has been wrecked. Pretty damn solid, little soft in the rear qurters. He is looking for about $800 US...advantage Canada!

If you can make it to the E.side of Seattle, I can hook you up w/a '68 Valiant Signet 2dr.- power discs, 273, auto, PS & in the hands of the original owner. It has about 300k on it, but is all there and I don't think it has been wrecked. Pretty damn solid, little soft in the rear qurters. He is looking for about $800 US...advantage Canada!

interesting. do you know much about it? condition etc. The only disadvantage is the time to import it, and haul it. I bought my duster down in sumner, so I know what is involved. Not scared to do it again.

PM me with pics if you can.

Phil

Be completely thorough checking out the rust...other than that, they make great rides.Ask the man who has one.....me. One day, it will actually be drivable!
Good luck in the hunt!
alan627b

It says rusty floors, that makes me suspicios here in Van. I got my 68 a couple years ago for a grand but they are getting very hard to find. It also says the motor is toast sounds like alot of work for more than say $500.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back