What do you think about Plum Crazy Purple on 68 Barracuda?

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
So many here think that there are just too many RED cars so then I started thinking about Plum Crazy Purple on my convertible? :wav:

One definitely decesion is that it isn't going back green...... so if is the wrong color anyway it might as well be real wrong......

I like plum crazy. I think it will look really good on a 68 cuda. Maybe with a black or white stripe on it.

I`m a purist ,I like to see Plum Crazy on the 70 and 71 `s but it is your car so you should do what makes you happy.

Im not a fan of Red on our generation cudas, nor Plum Crazy. It is of course your car but have you considered Torquoise? I was going to do mine in Surf Torquiose but couldnt get the paint mixed properly over here, and ended up with custom blue, which I love (it has no red tinter in the mix so it doesnt reflect purple). But there's something very cool about a Torquiose 67-69 cuda....

1967-plymouth-barracuda-all-together.jpg

Looks like Plum Crazy is going on your 68 and will look great.

Mine was Turquoise. Couldn't stand it, too bland. It's Matador Red now but I toyed with Plum Crazy and Panther Pink. Plum Crazy will look Just like a vintage Hot Wheels. Go for it.:cheers:

Plum Crazy will look Just like a vintage Hot Wheels.

I PLUM (pun here) forgot about the Plum Crazy Purple on the Hot Wheels. Boy, I am getting old to forget about those.

I can picture it now..................

Plum Crazy with white top and interior. The white really contrasts well with the purple.

..it will look awful....! you will have to sell me the car....it looks so bad....

-
Back