What do you think about this?

-
I have a trailer and truck to load it all in. The thing I'm missing is the funds to go get it.

I can't beleive it weights 3900lb. It has to be shorter than an A-Body now.

Just think, with a basically stock engine it was pulling the wheels and running 13's at 90 something mph.
Wonder what it would do with my 440? It might make a nice exibition wheel stander that runs 11's. 8)

well it's cool a-body or not, but i have to admit that at first glance i thought it was a mercury bobcat sorry guys

ok give me a second.................. ok i'm ready for the back lash now, and i know i deserve it

A-body or not, I think it's way cool. Kinda like the Brady Bunch Mobile on steroids! LOL! I'd drive it because it's just completely different, plus, I think the front end is very cool looking.

I can't believe no one bid on this.
I have written him to find out more. I think it would be a real cool project.
And I do have 2 spare 440's that need a rebuild and a home.
Throw in my '68 B-body rear with relocated springs and I could really fill those wheel wells with some tire. I had that rear in my '72 Charger and I had a set of 11" slicks on it with plenty of room to spare.
Throw some 4.10's in the rear (would use a spool to keep things straight) with a mild 440, I wonder how far it would carry the front tires?

-
Back