what do you think my 71 demon is worth?

-
You US guys may see these cars a lot, and therefore don't see them being worth the prices up here in Canada. For us, they are hardly ever seen. Even though the pricing is high, people still pay that much for them, because you can't find the stuff anywhere. Especially a car like the OP's, where it comes with all the interior, trim, engine, tranny, rear, etc.. You can't find the parts up here to restore them, and paying Customs and whatnot for the parts from the US gets pretty damn pricey. It is what it is.

You need to wear your dad down...can you say "father and son project".

The bonding time with him, and saving his car will be priceless while the value of car is a few $$$.

Tell him he can't sell your inheritance.

Paul

lol your right :) its my inheritance. i dont think i would let him sell it its just a bit intimidating to look at now :p i think we need to start on putting a floor in it 1st so i have been searching for 1 but all i find cost about $800 shipped here but if i can find a decent deal on 1 i will buy it, maybe if i show some interest in it that might get things going:)

mine didnt have any rust, and the engine had been changed, still paid 16,5. with only 10,098 demon 340's made, you wont see one one the street. there are 5 dusters in the victoria area but only one demon. mine. it just depends on how far you are willing to go, how much money you want to spend, and what skills you have when building a car. good luck with your desision

-
Back