what do you think of these rockers?

-

SB75SM

Reaction score
Sorry the pics aren't the greatest but its the best I could do..the shafts have gouges in them and the rusty spot inside rocker arm are some scratches themselves...bought these online and was planning on using them..but not so sure...salvageable?

Attachments

• IMG_20140123_193449824.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 240
Shaft

Attachments

• IMG_20140123_201603.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 235
How in the hell are we supposed to know what kinda rockers those are? I caint even tell it's a rocker arm. It could be a hole in anything.

Its a picture of the inside..kinda the important part where its gouged ;). Theyre 273 rockers

a machine shop can put bronze bushings in them and fit them to a repaired shaft but at a large cost. I would buy new ones, some times people put the stock rocker shafts on up side down and smoke the shafts ,with high spring losds

The rockers themselves ain't all that bad, the shafts I would say are toast...from what I have found so far there are only 2 rockers with grooves

The cast rockers are supposed to be used with hardened shafts which are different than the shafts used with the standard "clamshell" rockers. Looks like you had a soft shaft which works fine for the clamshell rockers. The rockers can be bushed but need to be fitted to the proper shafts.

-
Back