What do you think??

-

nick69

Its Me!!
Reaction score
Ive fitted the new gauge panel, had to do some minor mods.
The new gauges are ready for fitting!! :thumblef: :thumblef: :thumblef:

fullyfitted1.JPG

Its going in to a 67 Dart 4-dr!!!
The car is satin black with aqua stripes over the rear. The interior is Aqua and black. Its got cragar ss rims too. Well at the back it does till I can get some for the front!!

Yeah, I think this is a much neater, cleaner solution than faffing about with the old one!!
Its my daily driver so im not too fussed about it being stock and proper.

Ill get some pics when its all done. Should only be next week.

Thanks for the comments guys. Just been out preparing the wiring in the car, swapping out the speedo cable etc. Good to go for install tmw.

That's AWESOME!! :D Where'd you get the cool turn signal covers? Really makes me want to redo my gauges... :)

Thanks. I got the turn signal lamps from a company over here in the UK called 'Car Builder Solutions'

They were £5.50 each so about $9 ish.

Got a link to the companies website or any way to order for us folks on the other side of the 'pond'?! :) :thumblef:

Cheers guys.

Sorry I forgot the link, its:

www.nfauto.co.uk

click on the big cbs button on the right.
Their telephone number is +44 1580 891309

I have one of their full catalogues here so if anyone wants more info or prices or anything dont hesitate to ask.

Looks very nice and clean. Though im notttt to sure i like the look of the gauges. definately different :thumblef: , have lots of fun wiring them in lol

i know i did :silent:
last2.gif

well they are in. Took me 20 mins to install. I did most of the wiring yesterday :thumblef:

Dont worry about not liking the gauges, we are all different :drinkers:

I looked at yours in a previous post, looks good butttt we are of 2 different schools, im not keen on your gauges!!
If we alll chose the same stuff life would be boring!! :thumblef:

Nick69... thanks for the link!!! I really like their stuff!! :eek:) Looks like I'll probably be ordering some things from them towards the end of the summer when I redo my guages! :thumblef:

nick69 said:
well they are in. Took me 20 mins to install. I did most of the wiring yesterday :thumblef:

Dont worry about not liking the gauges, we are all different :drinkers:

I looked at yours in a previous post, looks good butttt we are of 2 different schools, im not keen on your gauges!!
If we alll chose the same stuff life would be boring!! :thumblef:

haha i agree on that. to each their own :thumblef:

-
Back