What do you think???

-

bozvaliant

Reaction score
There's a 360 for sale about 250 miles away from me. I can get it for $375. The guy selling it says it has about 80,000 miles on it. It came out of an 89 Ramcharger. Or should I just get a reman short block. I already have Mopar R/T heads sitting in my garage. My 318 wiped out the cam bearings.

I would say depends on what you can do yourself ? How much time you have ?
How much money you can spend ?
I think you can get 360's all day long for 200 or less like that ?

something to consider

you will still need a 360 car pan and pick-up tube. a weighted flexplate or 360 904 converter. drivers side 360 mount.

wth is a "mopar r/t" head?

Check local yards first that's a long drive if it turns out it has more miles and if your going to build it you can get them cheaper

I have a nice 360 stock car pan I cleaned up and painted mopar orange. If you need one 25.00 shipping should not be very much from Wa to Ca If interested pm me.

something to consider

you will still need a 360 car pan and pick-up tube. a weighted flexplate or 360 904 converter. drivers side 360 mount.

I think he's talking about Magnum R/T's.....That should be a roller cam engine, so if it's decent, you may have a good foundation to build from. If you have no time and need a engine just to get you going, then the shortblock is a option?

something to consider

Sorry, some people confuse the Mopar Performance R/T heads with the Magnum heads that came on the Dakota R/T.

Attachments

• IMG_0918.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 62
-
Back