What do you think

-

tiltsix

Reaction score
I just put these 17 x 8 Coys wheels on the Duster,225/45 and 235/45 17s.I'm not much on big wheels and low profile tires ,but I kind of like it.

1102161740a.jpg

1102161740.jpg

Sorry, but not a fan. Maybe the car just needs to be lowered? I'm thinking it needs more meat in the back as well. Those rear tires look anemic.

I actually like the look of the wheels. I just think it'll take a couple minor changes to really make them look good.

Since you asked...I think you should sell them and buy something else, that fits your car better

I'm usually the first to ***** about 'big wheels', but I don't hate it. I agree with the 'something bigger on the back' statement tho..

I like it...It's different. You never see that color,with newer style wheels...

Cool I got the same one just in the gun metal Center and polished lip for my 67 dart I'll be putting on, 15x6 front and 15x10 rears

Doesn't look too awful, but need staggered offsets, especially with BBP disks on the front, looks funny with front wider than rear.

Car need to be lowered in the front and a little more meat on the back but over all I like the wheels. The big wheels are growing on me on certain cars.

I'm all about whatever is cheap. So if the price was right let them buck.

Why would someone want 17" wheels one might ask. Because newer vehicles run 17" wheels not 15". We don't sell used tires at our shop. So I recycle them.

Car need to be lowered in the front and a little more meat on the back but over all I like the wheels. The big wheels are growing on me on certain cars.
I agree 100%. A taller tire on the rear and lower the whole car

Last edited:
-
Back