What does a forum member do when merchandise is never sent?

-
Sorry about the long wait, was gonna ship the emblems the other week but then got sick with the flu for a few days...Then just plain forgot about it. Very sorry about this and I will make sure you get them this week and I'll make it up to you as well. I also sent you a PM yesterday but I think I sent it right before the site went down for it's upgrade...so you may have not got it...thanks and please, no worries :glasses7:

Sorry about the long wait, was gonna ship the emblems the other week but then got sick with the flu for a few days...Then just plain forgot about it. Very sorry about this and I will make sure you get them this week and I'll make it up to you as well. I also sent you a PM yesterday but I think I sent it right before the site went down for it's upgrade...so you may have not got it...thanks and please, no worries :glasses7:

If you bought something from Keith/66340SEDAN....NO worries at ALL!! He'll probably send you a complete car to make up for it LOL :)

That's when we usually hunt them down and string them up, and take their NOS Cuda grilles as repairations for this agregious oversight! Demand the grille, you got a buyer here!!! :)

Lets Tar and Feather him!! Bring out the Lynch Mob!!

Seriously though, if Keith said he will ship them he will. Glad you both are in contact about it.

PM sent with tracking number, sent USPS Priority Mail

Good, I'll call off the posse! There are certain people on FABO I have no fear in dealing with:thumbup: like 66340SEDAN. Comes from hanging around here alot, Amount off posts ,and how other members speak of others. And then there are others!

Is the firing squad/lethal injection going to be televised? :)

LOL...wanna see a sneak pic of the item being discussed? I "dolled" them up and they looked so nice after they left I almost regret letting them go, and they are WAY nicer than the buyer is expecting.....:glasses7:

LOL...wanna see a sneak pic of the item being discussed? I "dolled" them up and they looked so nice after they left I almost regret letting them go, and they are WAY nicer than the buyer is expecting.....:glasses7:

No let the buyer have the honor of seeing his treasures first when he opens the box.:):)

Dam it! I just bought a bunch of pitchforks and torches. I thought we were going to have a mob go after Keith.

Oh well, good job Keith. Not that I had any worries.

Is the firing squad/lethal injection going to be televised? :)
Heck, here I was thinking we'd skip the legal formalities and hunt the dog down. I was almost looking forward to getting the old M2 sniper rig tuned up and shooting his *** off from a mile out. Silly me.:glasses7:

:protest:Now dang it to hell Geoff...those are my my grilles

Well Pete, you know what they say....like father, like son!! This wrong must be righted, and it's gotta come from the top!! Yes, heads will roll down in the mail room, but the CEO must be held accountable!!! Before you fire the mailroom though, have them ship out the grille please!!!! :)

What I have learned when ordering things is, be patient. If you don't need the part right away, don't worry about how long it takes too get to you. I think the fact that the supplier gets the money first kind of plays with your mind, but like I said patience. I remember ordering from Year one years ago, and they didn't get the parts out right away. they didn't notify me either, when I called they said 'Its backordered" that was the beginning of the end for me with Year one, that is when I realized they were middlemen LOL!

-
Back