what does the little eye symbol mean on my posts?

-

mark studley

Reaction score
Hi stupid question but it says I am being watched did I do someth.?ing wrong in my posts ?
they have a little eye icon next to them.

oh did I want to bust on you though... there are a few of us here who would have had a field day with you on this... and you still may want to brace yourself...

Idk mike them Yankee boys can get in trouble pretty quick. Not as much sense as us redneck southern boys :confederateflag::D
eh - rednecks are rednecks - we just say it different
- now to say we all don't have the as much sense as you all just proves that you bumped your head real hard recently and haven't yet recovered from the loss of blood flow to your poor little cranium..
here allow me to "fix" that so you can read it
- now 2 say wez awl dunt have da same cents as ya'all juzz pruvs U bumped ur hed really bad before 2day an it ain't yet gotted any better cuzn fer dat yer hed dunt got no good blood flow back :usflag::D

I said redneck, not white trash!
:rofl:

Took me longer to read that last part than it did to read the rest of the post!! Lol

as we say up here yous guys are a trip thanks for the reply. I was brought up in the belief that just cus you think they are out to get don't mean they arn't

I'm in Alabama right now, and you guys from Korntucky aren't as southern as you think. And where do I get one of them there eyes at?

I'm in Alabama right now, and you guys from Korntucky aren't as southern as you think. And where do I get one of them there eyes at?
Well I was born in TN (rest of my family is from pa) and lived in south central ky my whole life but yea I know there are definitely more southern ppl than most folks in ky. Heck I ain't even got much of a southern accent, mainly cause my second language (and what we always spoke at home) is Pennsylvania Dutch.

check out Little River Canyon while you are in the area

-
Back