What does your name stand for InkJunkie?

-
rc14 Roger Childs and 14 is mine and my sons Motocross racing number so many years of racing don't want to loss that number.

I like to have fun and be 'out there' sometimes which can offend most.

hence 1wild&crazyguy....

I have another that I use, but I'm not telling that one.

My original handle was/is 3404spdvaliant but was banned every time,
though I still use it on moparmuscle forums though.

s first name is Sam. kep short for last name Kepner. 419 birthday is April 19th.

7172 duster
Duster is 2 wrecked cars , 1 wrecked front 72 + , 1 wrecked rear 71 , two halve's were put together making 7172 duster

440 Work In Progress...done that one now so I need to change my name to Blown572 or some such next............
Daryl

Mine is from having a '41 Dodge Cpe and a '69 Dart GT. OL = old + Dodge
101_0672.jpg
11-7-10PrinceGalitzin006.jpg

lilredridinghoo - normally should be lilredridinghood but i recon. to late that the space given to insert a nickname was to short :munky2:

used to have this name (driven by some mates out of the Meteors-Psychobilly-scene here in Germany) since 1987/1988 ... one of them just thought it was funny to call me little red ridinghood due to the fact that i had an red mohawk(flat topped) haircut this time - just to match the color of my DocMartens-boots.

sometimes old and funny things stick to you, for many years, maybe the whole life

Suggested name from compuserve when I had my first computer with dial-up modem. Didn't see any point in changing the name when I went with comcast high speed.

Please tell me that I don't have to explain what my name means. That would lower my opinions of yall severely. lol

-
Back