What Electric Fan should i use?

-

69dodgedart360

Reaction score
Hello to all i just bought an aluminum radiator from summit and now i need an electric fan because the clutch fan does not fit due to the thickness of the new radiator so my first question is what kind of CFM rating should be MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH for my car? i plan on taking this thing to hot August Nights this summer and i live about 7-8hrs away and i am going to still have my 3 speed turning 2700rpm going 65 geared transmission in it. And i already have taken a look at this one and for the CFM rating this is the highest that i could find that would fit in the space that i have for a electric fan so, so far this is what i am lookin at i dunno if they are a good brand but they are definately A LOT cheaper than everything else. anyone tried this company before? advice? And if anyone is using a aluminum rad with a electric fan setup on a small block dart please let me know what worked for you

this is it http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=HFM-ZFB16S&N=700+115&autoview=sku

-
Back