What factory Spark plugs for a 360 Magnum question.

-

maca

Reaction score
Hey guys
The 360 Magnum engines were never released in Australia so we have no listings over here for them. I Googled but found different heat ranges of 4 and 6.
Can somebody please tell me what the factory spark plug recommendation is for a 360 Magnum 1994 model. I don't know what vehicle it's out of sorry

I just switched to Autolite copper core 3924 and so far no complaints . I replaced iridium's which I read somewhere that they're not really worth the extra expense so I'm trying the cheap side to form my own opinion .

Hey guys
The 360 Magnum engines were never released in Australia so we have no listings over here for them. I Googled but found different heat ranges of 4 and 6.
Can somebody please tell me what the factory spark plug recommendation is for a 360 Magnum 1994 model. I don't know what vehicle it's out of sorry

Champion RC12YC is the 1993-2000 factory installed plug.

Good read
I use RC12LYC or equivalent
I've used 10's while towing but they foul around town 92 dakota

If this is for your turbo build, I use the Autolite 3922 gapped at 0.020. I think it's two steps colder than the factory spec plug.

If this is for your turbo build, I use the Autolite 3922 gapped at 0.020. I think it's two steps colder than the factory spec plug.
Thanks for your reply mate
This one's not for my turbo car. It's basically stock with a cam. The turbo ones I use a cooler recessed plug

-
Back