What fan shroud did the hemi darts run?

-

savoy

Reaction score
Just was wondering what fan shroud the original hemi darts came with from the factory and availability of same. Thanks.

I really doubt that they had a fan shroud. They were never intended for street use, and there would not be a production part available for an A-body Hemi fan shroud. Not to mention they were totally stripped down for light weight.

I have photos of two original hemi darts that are local. Both have a shroud in place. Question is where can a guy obtain same. Thanks for the reply.

I believe the hemi darts and barracudas started out as big block cars, wouldn't they have the same radiator and fan shroud?

Ed (805MoparKid) will know. He builds SS Hemi reproductions for a living. But from the link above, you may have found the correct part.

I believe the hemi darts and barracudas started out as big block cars, wouldn't they have the same radiator and fan shroud?

Yes, yes and yes! Same shroud used on BB cars.

The Hemi Barracuda and Dart's came with 033 radiators and used the same shroud as 68/69 BB production cars.

I never heard of one person that had anything good to say about jim's auto parts do a google search . BUYER BEWARE .

-
Back