What font is the abodies in the logo?

-

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
yup. Just wanting to know what type of font that is. I want to do a /6 turbo graphic on my dart I thought it would look great and can't seem to find that truetype font. anyone got any ideas on the font? just the A-bodies font. I've got the turbo graphic and want to use the /6 in that font.

I've been searching for that font for a while and am going crazy trying to find it. worst comes to worst I''ll pop a close font into the vector editor and try to duplicate the look.
mainly the A for me since I like the look and it will be going into the word "Slant", turbo graphic for the 6 and then Dart"

Have you asked Joey?
C

nope. Not yet I was looking on my own just to make sure it wasn't artwork., I sure do like the A in the logo design and wanted to incorporate that type of letter work in my slant 6 graphic.
if I can't find it I'll pm him asking him. till then the search is on (plus I found some other great font's I want to use on other projects.)

\just found out it is proprietary to the logo. ahhh well guess I need to break out the font editor and start editing a similar font to get the A the wife likes. this might take a bit $%^3#$%#

-
Back