What full floor will fit - 73 Duster

-

Joe Mc

No Car Like A MoPar!
Reaction score
I'm on a quest for a full floor pan for my proj car (in signature). When I say full floor I mean from the front toe kick to beyond the rear seat riser, side to side, tunnel included. I've got a few real good leads that are within driving distance of me, but don't want to waste their or my time and fuel if what they have won't work. Excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong, which is why the question "What full floor will fir - 73 Duster", but will any A-Body fit? Would a 4 door floor work as well or only 2 door? And what years will work w/my 73 Duster?

Thanks,

Joe Mc

Maybe you can call AMD because they are working on reproducing the a-body floors.

Thanks for the reply. I'll check that out

In the mean time, can anyone tell me which cars (Obviously A-Body only) and what years (example only 70 - 76 Dart, Duster, or any A-Body car 67 - 76) will work as I'm possibly looking for a "donor" car that may have other usefull parts as well as floors.

Thanks folks.

Any year Demon, Duster or Dart Sport is dimensionally the same... Darts,scamps, valiants etc. have a longer wheelbase, the difference in the wheelbase in made up in the floorpans, the area under the seats are different I believe...Wheelbase is 108" for the Demons/Dusters and 111" for the rest...Hope that helps..Like 340sFastback said, call AMD, nice folks and from what I've heard top notch products, I have a 73 Duster that will need almost everything when my Demon is done, and I plan to get everything from them, even repro'ing the outer wheelhouses for A-bodies!

Ryan

The floorpans are the same 2 dr/4 dr, dart, duster, demon....

67-76 will work. The 75-76 have the cat converter hump, so stick with a 67-74 pan

The floorpans are the same 2 dr/4 dr, dart, duster, demon....

67-76 will work. The 75-76 have the cat converter hump, so stick with a 67-74 pan

Just wondering where is the difference for the wheelbase of the Swinger 111" vs the Demon 108" if it's not in the floorpan area? :read2:

Used them both and mixed and matched.

I'll have a floor out of a Duster soon and currently have one from a Scamp. I'll compare the two. I always thought it was in the overlap area between the front and center/hump pan. Too bad I took the overlap area from a rotted out Duster to the scrapyard.

-
Back