what goes here!

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
I cant remember what goes in these firewall holes! One above the master cylinder and the other to the right of the master but under the lip? any pics and help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• firewall.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 274
The one just above and a little off to the side of the MC is the speedo cable hole on my 67 Cuda. Not sure about the other one! Geof

Use my assembly photos on my website for reference! Keep in mind that there were several holes that varied per option. Tach and/or performance gauge got another hole than the base models. They were drilled in a dimple to the left of those holes . 67, 68, 69 drilled either the top dimple or the bottom dimple to pass the wiring/vacuum hose through. I drilled mine for my tach I added.

By the way, left hole- speedo cable. Right hole, washer hoses/grommet, or just grommet if you don't have a foot pump.

By the way, left hole- speedo cable. Right hole, washer hoses/grommet, or just grommet if you don't have a foot pump.

Sorry, this is a 1971 dodge Demon or Duster...... speedo cable! one down one to go

Attachments

• firewall[2].jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 186
The red circled hole is for the parking brake cable....

Yes, the upper right hole is for the foot pump washer hose. Lower left is for the speedo cable. So I concur with everyone else. LOL

-
Back