What Happened to Showtime Wheels

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
There was a company a few years ago that produced some wheels by the brand Showtime (if I remember right). They offered some pretty decent looking wheels in 5x4" bolt pattern. I don't remember all the rim sizes they had available, but I do remember they had some nice looking 17" rims. I looked the other day and could not find them at all. Does anybody Know what happened to them. I liked the idea of having something other than Cragars available in 5x4.

There was a company a few years ago that produced some wheels by the brand Showtime (if I remember right). They offered some pretty decent looking wheels in 5x4" bolt pattern. I don't remember all the rim sizes they had available, but I do remember they had some nice looking 17" rims. I looked the other day and could not find them at all. Does anybody Know what happened to them. I liked the idea of having something other than Cragars available in 5x4.
Never heard of showtime wheels.
ET makes beautiful torque thrust copies, in 5 on 4, in 15 and 17 inch, custom backspace available. They are NOT cheap! Not available at summit or jegs. Boyd's makes 17x7 and 17x8 5 on 4, that look like tt's too, about half price of the ET's. (Polished).
There's always the old centerlines, if you can find them (and if you like em).

I don't know what happened to them but I have a set of their wheels and would like to have get a couple of spares. My understanding is they were originally from Australia and were marketed in the U.S by various companies. I purchased mine 2014 and they sort of disappeared not long after. They are well made, were straight and true and have stood up to alot of abuse.

it was called show wheels.
the owner was a fall down drunk, from australia.
at first they were in "intro wheels " building, only as a warehouse.
they had a good thing going, and offerd 4in bolt dia, (small mopar)
they later moved to their own building off 60 fwy,
and shortly after went belly up,
I was only employee in 2008-2009, did pomona swap meet, sema show,
his drinking got worse, and mood swings went along with it,
I probably have a brochure tucked away somewhere.

Not sure how the laws are in Australia but that seems like potentially libelous material in the USA.

If true, I sincerely hope this guy got help. Alcoholism is a monster that takes too many good people.

-
Back