What headers for 318 stroker 4 speed

-
I'd go TTI or Dougs since those are really the only A-body V8 headers that fit like they should, or so I hear. Beware, I hear they are pricey (but slant six headers cost more lol)

That's all I can tell you since I rarely wander out of slantland. (what am I doing here anyways?)

Good luck on the build, 318 strokers are unusual and super cool!!!:cheers:

If you are doing a 390 stroker, I will take a guess and say you want at least 5/8" primaries and definitely dual 2-1/2" exhaust.

Doug's. Almost an extra 1/2" of ground clearance compared to TTI. And Summit's dual exhaust system bolts right up.

every one said tti but what no one is saying is that not only do you have to pay $650.00 for the headers you also need there z bar for $104.00 plus you need brewers ball and stud mount for $89.00 plus shipping $50.00? for all parts . so $ 900.00 later you have your headers .

Don't know if you need any other parts for Doug with a four speed.

Hooker # 5402 , they fit great and you dont need to take out the center link to install

every one said tti but what no one is saying is that not only do you have to pay $650.00 for the headers you also need there z bar for $104.00 plus you need brewers ball and stud mount for $89.00 plus shipping $50.00? for all parts . so $ 900.00 later you have your headers .

Dougs or TTi will work with minor mods.
Headman, Hooker, Jegs, Summit, roll the dice.

Z-bar mod, no money, unless you pay somebody to build your car.
Ball and stud mount? really see comment above.
Paying shipping costs? No way Wayne charge 50 bucks to ship unless you told him overnight it.

-
Back