what i saw today

-

booker t jones

Reaction score
drove about 12 miles to buy a b body at auction these are the cars I encountere on the way some I have been watching and trying to buy for years buick gs 4 speed bench seat corvair truck 46 ford flathead v/8 early vette under tarp a rambler and 70 montee carlo car port holds a 67 ss chevelle 396 4 speed been sitting there since 71 dodge 4x4 4 sale 2400 in the trees a 65 caliente and a 65 fairlane right before the auction sitr 2 elderly mopars
DSCF8741.JPG
DSCF8740.JPG
DSCF8743.JPG
DSCF8745.JPG
DSCF8744.JPG
DSCF8748.JPG
DSCF8749.JPG
DSCF8758.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if your post would get more replies if you used proper punctuation ?
(I know I for one have no idea what your talking about, most of the time, and I just can't be bothered to try and figure it out)

(I know I for one have no idea what your talking about, most of the time, and I just can't be bothered to try and figure it out)
Why am I looking at the same 4 pictures a 100 times????????:wtf:

^^^
This is not necessary. We welcome all members here and want all we can get. You are welcome, sometimes it takes a bit to master the picture posting etc.

sorry I took a round in the head in grenada andsometimes don't get things right
well I do thank you for your service

(I actually checked your age on your profile before I posted to make sure I wasn't picking on a 12 year old)

don't leave over simple comments like this

Yeah man, please keep posting pictures of the Mopars you run across. These things are harder and harder to come across. I love the pics!

And I also wonder if your condescending attitude would come of better if you used the correct "you're" instead of the incorrect "your".

I had no problem understanding anything he typed. I highlighted your mistake, since you evidently don't know the difference. I think you should look in the mirror before criticizing how someone else uses the English language.

I wont post no moore I will only come on to settle up with a member I owe a set of doors

Please continue to post. We (well most of us) love seeing pictures of old cars. We're not all the asshole grammar police. Please keep right on posting.

And thank you for your service to our country.

anybody can take pics of trailer queens I find them in the rough the ones I can I buy I either drive a while part it out or flip it hardly ever keep one 6 months I'm not a one trick pony cars from the past boss2 350 4 sped Camaro bought new 65 impala 409 4 speed superbee at dragstrip 69
DSCF8761.JPG
DSCF8768.JPG
DSCF8763.JPG
DSCF8771.JPG

so throw some pics up of when you were scrounging parts and building your car

so I probably found fixed and sold 50 of these turds parted out another 50 mostly westy campers anybody into vw busses I can get you a pic of 10 acres of them
DSCF8773.JPG

You're a dick.

part of the revserve fleet got all the matching#drivetrain to do this rare 69 hemi orange no options 340 swinger stoed at the barn along with the wrecked car t
DSCF8775.JPG
DSCF8777.JPG
barn is a whole nuther story

yall from Michigan just ebayed a column shift automatic sterring column to Michigan 299.00 we got a body parts
DSCF8787.JPG
parts

mine was an automatic with the gear selector on the column, but I removed those parts and installed a ratchet shifter

-
Back