What is coyote duster

-

Jasonmiester

Reaction score
So I'm just curious. I see this sticker on some of the air cleaners. I have done some reading on it, but as far as I can come up with, is this is the name of the cold air induction for a Six PAC vehicle.

Have any info on them? I'm curious about them.
Thx

Attachments

• image-1659483845.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 729
That was the vacuum operated cold air system that was available on ANY '70 model Road Runner, even 383s.....

I had a 69 runner convertible and it had the n96 hood and oval air cleaner but the decal was paper, not vinyl. I have never seen or heard of that type on another car.

actually it started on the 69 Road Runner with the fresh air package (air grabber hood) it was a large oval air cleaner single 4-bbl, as the 6 pack had a different sticker that said well, six pack. the air cleaner fit inside the fresh air hood package on the Runner in 69 was cable operated, later became vac operated. Now the road runner could vacuum up the coyote dust, hence the "coyote duster".
Another variation of the same system under different name. 69 Dodge R/T had the Ramcharger Kit

So I'm just curious. I see this sticker on some of the air cleaners. I have done some reading on it, but as far as I can come up with, is this is the name of the cold air induction for a Six PAC vehicle.

Have any info on them? I'm curious about them.
Thx

Attachments

• 69_383ag_04.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,088
  • 69RoadRunner_3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 746
ive got a 69 runner for trade, but im looking for something a little earlier..

-
Back