What is it worth SBP centerlines

-

J-man

Reaction score
Like the title says I have a complete set of small bot pattern centerlines unrestored wheels that I am looking to sell with all 4 center caps and all they are old but will clean up nice. They have no tires I sold them separately since I had a buyer for them and less $$ to ship.

Pics and size would help give a value.

Going strictly by your description, I would offer no more than $10 each, sight unseen.

Aluminum is what? 70 cents a pound?

All 4 are 15x7 and in really good shape here is a pic of them on my dart before I converted from drums

I know it's a old thread but I finally got around to selling them and other things I have. but the for sale rules say I need to have a price. I have added some up close photos and cleaned up one of them

There were a like new set on craigslist near me with slicks on the backs no tires on the front. Caps and lugs included for 175

That's what I'm trying to figure out what their worth

I don't know what they are worth, I guess what someone is willing to pay. Grab a number you are comfortable with, add a little to it and list them for sale, price OBO.

If you list them a bit high you can always come down, you can't go up. It would also help to clean them up and polish them. A little sparkle might be worth a few bucks, I dunno.

connerray is probably pretty close.

if there isn't any curb rash or curb damage, and they arent scratched or dented to BFE , they would probably bring 300 plus the ride. that's where I would start

-
Back