What is it worth? Super Six Intake?

-

74ChargerSE

Reaction score
I have a 2bbl intake that I bought off of eBay years ago to upgrade and add some guts to a slant six I have in a 64 Barracuda. Plans have changed and the 64 will go to someone without the upgrade, as I have a 74 Charger, 72 Sebring Plus and 71 Challenger in line ahead of it for restoration this summer.

Any idea what a 2bbl, 225, like-new Mopar intake is worth for someone who wants to keep the Leaning Tower of Power, but yearns for a little more guts?

Thanks

Is it aluminum or cast?

What's the casting number? Any pic?
Believe it to be cast. Pretty heavy. I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow. I just don't have the time or energy anymore to restore all of the projects I have lined up. Too old and too tired...

One Million Dollars.jpg

Around $150 to $200 for just the manifold if it’s a factory one.
This is about right. I bought a used offy 4bbl for $200 just because it was about the same price and i could slap a 2bbl on if i wanted.

I sold the entire setup - intake, carb, kickdown assembly, air cleaner, for $350 and that was being nice to the guy that bought it. $150-200 for intake alone is a good price.

IF you an find any old pickups (last yr for slant in truck was what '87 or 8? )???? that can be a source for a setup. I have pulled them for $75 back in Missouri but Missouri is not "gold plated" state! IF I had a complete setup running with kickdown I would want that $350 price too!!! That's why so many go ahead and do the 4 bbl conversion.

-
Back