What is the one thing at work you hate more than anything?

-
I don't like giving dogs a bath, I don't like doing dishes ether, and I don't like cleaning the tub I wish it was 2 feet off the floor.... One more thing!! I don't like picking up dog poo that the other peoples dogs put in my walk space outside...

Yea I know,,, It could be worse, but these are the things that can make a good day a bad one if I don't take my time doing it right.

I hate all the drama generated in a work situation that is mostly women. I work in the ER and the amount of drama and pure bullshit is unbelievable. Do not get a job in a situation where there are a lot of bossy, high strung women.

Break them down like a shot gun every once in awhile you won't have that problem!!

There isn't anything that I dislike about my job. Grateful to have one.

hate when lazy *** coworkers damage or just randomly screws something up and just leave it instead of fixing it.

love about my work: doing something for a customer that the customer never thought was possible, working with and doing all kinds of manufacturing and development with a mandrel tube bender capable of anything from 1½" to 3"stainless steel. welding is alot of fun also,but making a customer happy is the best part of it!

Hate it when people don't pay there invoices,specially the big corps.Only other thing i guess is when I have to work on an outside door and it -35*. Otherwise I like my job,it's my company and I been doing it for 36 years. 8)
x2
The bigger they are the slower they pay

BTW I'ma garbage man

Like many others., I'm happy I have a job. I'm happy that it is a well paying job. I'm happy that I will likely have this job till my retirement in a few years.

Like a few others, I am in management. Field level supervisor. I know enough about my enviroment that I can manage effectively. Unfortunately, my enviroment requires I shield my employees from all the crap falling from higher levels and I insulate my handlers from all the crap boiling up from the ranks. This goes on 24/7/52. It infiltrates every moment of my existance and cellphones/email/blackberrys are the hated method of application.

Technology will eventually destroy civilization.

i smoke i rarly even throw them out the window.tho my brand of ciggs have cotton in the filter they biodigrate in less then 4 days tested!

i work at a golf course the only thing i hate are naggy golfers that blame the cup guy(me) when rly they just suck at golf.and getting stuck or making mud streaks across a fairway.

im happy to be working now tho wasnt to long ago i was posting here saying i need a job!

Like a few others, I am in management. Field level supervisor. I know enough about my enviroment that I can manage effectively. Unfortunately, my enviroment requires I shield my employees from all the crap falling from higher levels and I insulate my handlers from all the crap boiling up from the ranks. This goes on 24/7/52. QUOTE]

Well said.

Also, only getting 5 Saturdays off this year. The CEO is very old and doesn't have anywhere/anything else to do (rann off all his friends and family decades ago) and if anyone is here, I have to be here. The 5 I had off were while he was in the hospital after one of his 8 accidents this year. All but 1 totaled a new car. UUUUGH!

I love my job, I'm glad to have one, it's the non-job-related crap that gets to me.

Salary folks abusing the ability of coming in late leaving early.
pay cuts 20% across the board
,hour cuts 40 hours no overtime [except the chosin few]
,traffic idiots in a hurry at 6:00am
,supervisors looking down their noses at us hourly guys thinkin they are better than us.
,being lied to constantly about company not having enough money to reinstate our hourly wage only to rent suites to have meetings,have a private christmas party for office personell only at a fancy restaurant,buying new trucks.

good things
least i got a job
4 weeks vacation
discount on parts

There's a guy I work with. Whistles maniacally. To everything. Even the commercials. Off tempo, adds in his own improvisation. Whistles guitar solos. He sings too. Off key, too high, wrong lyrics, starts singing the second he recognizes the tune. He has on several occasions sung the lyrics of one song to the tune of another. It's like 12 years of daily bad karaoke....

That's kind of hilarious, at least from way over here where I don't have to put up with it :toothy10:

I hate the piss poor communication we have and artificial deadlines, if you idiots can't plan ahead don't be looking at me to solve everything in a big bloody hurry. :thebirdm:

Metal shavings getting in my socks and getting little metal splinters in my foot! I will so though that I will take metal splinters over wood splinters any day of the week. Easy to see and easy to get out most of the time.

Oh, and most recently. Dust from using a DA on a 63 vette drag car I was given the job of stripping. Stripped about 75 percent of it today down to the gelcoat. Front clip had been painted twice. That dust gets EVERYWHERE. On top of that, it's a pain in the *** to try and sweep up!

-
Back