What is the wife doing

-
Now get this, Kathy is in on the tread mill running in training for her first 1/2 marathon. Not sure when it's supose to happen but she's goin for it. Who knows i may have to come to NY to meet some of you guys while she runs in the marathon. When she gets her head set on something, far be it from me to try and interupt her.
Small Block
I quite smoking and took up eating Bill :cheers:
Treva has been quit for over 60 days know and we got us a treadmill 8)
Treva said she will run with her :-D

Mine is upstairs being very pregnant and chasing the other two kids around the house while I'm on the couch with the flu waiting for my Jets to clinch a wild card spot.

I hope you get the flu behind you soon SassyGrassScamp :happy10:
The Jets are about the play the Bingel's aren't they?

So she know's how fast an eye heals RedSwinger 8) I worked for a great eye doctor back when they did not have a clue about laser surgery 8)

She is a great eye doc, but the funny thing is that I lost my vision in my left eye a few years ago, causing me to get an early retirement from law enforcement after 24 years. There was nothing she could do . . .

She is a great eye doc, but the funny thing is that I lost my vision in my left eye a few years ago, causing me to get an early retirement from law enforcement after 24 years. There was nothing she could do . . .
Sorry to hear that RedSwinger, My little half brother is in law nforcement and they sent him to Irack to do lie detector training and is back home know
Thank you for your service :cheers: and I hope you are doing ok.

My wife is in the house making cookies with the Grand kids, all three of them stayed with us last night.

That is always fun :-D cookies at granpa's house :cheers:
I bet the kids was happy they had some where to keep them while they enjoyed new years :-D

Mine is upstairs being very pregnant and chasing the other two kids around the house while I'm on the couch with the flu waiting for my Jets to clinch a wild card spot.

G/F....
no flu, definetly no 'bun in the oven' , I am cookin munchies so she
can watch Her Jets put a whoopin on the kitties (me hopes).

Mine has started crocheting a new blanket for our bed.

Amy_Knitting001-vi.jpg

She loves crocheting and knitting. She's knitted me some beautiful, and warm, sweaters.

Both of us are at work...different jobs same shift
I am watching the Jets game on the computer, hoping they blow it so the Texans get in8)

mine is seating next to the pellet stove after a hard day of playing in the snow. Just watching the jets cinn. game.

-
Back