what is this car??

-
It's a '75 or '76 Duster no doubt, the 6th digit in the VIN number is the only way to know for sure.

well, im goign to pull it out on monday with two friends, because we are that cool:) then we will know for sure what it is. did they come with 360's in 1976

That's a 75/76 grille. 73-76 Dusters had the same tail lights. Best to check the vin, my 71 had a 70 front end and a 70 rallye dash when I bought it a couple years ago.

yes they did ( fabricated 360 duster back in 76 ).. i have one but they are extremly rare .. and it is a 75-76 duster ,

i think we will check the vin tag either, saturday or monday, there is a fathers day show and shine on sunday, i will post pictures of the a-bodies i see there :)

It's a 75 Duster if that's the original grille and marker lights. The 76 Dusters had orange lenses for marker lights in the grille while 75 had the clear lenses shown.

Check the VIN, but I'd go 75 Duster If I hadda Guess. PS that roof is gonna require a lot of bodywork, Send a PM Sure I can give ya a few helper points.

-
Back