What is this Carb I have before me?

-

myasylum

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to sell these things, but I don't know what to ask, or what they are?
I found one in my trunk in my Duster, it's a Holly carb and in a plastic bag.
The other doesn't seem to say what it is.

Any ideas? What they are worth?
Thanks!

Carb1.JPG

Carb1.2.JPG

Carb1.3.JPG

Carb2.1.JPG

Carb2.2.JPG

check over at slantsix.org for worth, the holley economaster might make you a few bucks if it's unmolested

Yes, those are a Holley 1920 and a Carter BBS, both from the smog era. Both are great examples of the US car makers steadfastly refusing to innovate in the 70's and 80's.

Might be worth something to somebody on eBay, or they could be used as a weapon if swung at the end of a piece of string.

Yes, those are a Holley 1920 and a Carter BBS, both from the smog era. Both are great examples of the US car makers steadfastly refusing to innovate in the 70's and 80's.

Might be worth something to somebody on eBay, or they could be used as a weapon if swung at the end of a piece of string.

You should quit wrenching and hit the comedy tour. I spit beer on my screen lol

Hi,

I want to sell these things, but I don't know what to ask, or what they are?
I found one in my trunk in my Duster, it's a Holly carb and in a plastic bag.
The other doesn't seem to say what it is.

Any ideas? What they are worth?
Thanks!
I may be interested in that first one if you could pm me a price.

if the holly is good and will run a car with no trouble you could sell it for about 100 bucks, if you completely rebuild it before you sell it then you could get somewhere between 150 and 200, there arent really that many people bidding in these on ebay, i know cause i was one of them. not too sure about the second one though.

-
Back