What is this converter?

-

MB43

Reaction score
I've got an 11" converter, it has two numbers stamped on it:

11741MX

Any idea what this might be?

Ok I picked up an old 727 that I had in another car 13 years ago sitting in my brothers garage and I pulled the convertor out and found these numbers and did a google search and here in 2004 Mike asked the same question but never got any answers so now I'll ask. Does anyone now these numbers 11741MX, 7900594. Thanks Jayson

That would be a Dynamic converter. 11" street converter with a max stall stator. Depending on application you should see approx. 2200-2500 stall behind a small block and approx. 2400-2800 stall behind a big block. This all depends on all the variables on your combo. Hope this helps a little.

That would be a Dynamic converter. 11" street converter with a max stall stator. Depending on application you should see approx. 2200-2500 stall behind a small block and approx. 2400-2800 stall behind a big block. This all depends on all the variables on your combo. Hope this helps a little.
Thanks for the reply. Jayson

Wow... Good thing I wasn't laying under the car waiting for somebody to post a response to my question (from 4 years ago)!

;-)

Hey, just goes to show ya- someone knows. You just may have to wait a year or two.

Or four!!

Wow... Good thing I wasn't laying under the car waiting for somebody to post a response to my question (from 4 years ago)!

;-)
Yeah I thought the same when I found the post with no replys. So I posted the question again. LOL

-
Back