What is this interior clip for on 69 Dart

-

69DarttoArt

Reaction score
View attachment 69 Dart Clip.pdf

View attachment Dart-1804.jpg

View attachment Dart-1805.jpg

View attachment Dart-1806.jpgHi all, I am getting ready to install the headliner and am worried these clips might be involved in the headliner bows somehow.
Does anyone know where these clips actually belong? How many am I suppose to have, I think I have seen just two laying around.
See photo copy of clip below. I also attached some engine bay pics to keep you all interested in answering my questions.
I am now asking if the trunk molding V shape should face to the inside of the trunk and does the V shape of the molding face up across back of the car?

Thank for your help, Tom

Attachments

• 69 Dart pics 0001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 136
Thank you guys, so two should do it then, one one each side of center? Oops, no I just went and looked and there are two thinner 5-6" long clips, pooked in two holes of the back roof area right now.
The two in the picture are only 2-1/2" long and heavier guage, say like .090". Here's what I just saw when I looked at the back window, those two long skinny clips. I looked up front and saw no holes, I looked in the center and no holes there either. Any other ideas? Thxs, Tom

Attachments

• 69 Dart pics 0002.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 122
-
Back