• Olds / Buick / Cadillac

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Foreign Crap

Votes: 75 23.4%
  • I walk

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters
-
98 Ford Taurus station wagon ,78 k on the clock. Most boring car ,in my life.(The still functioning Pioneer 6C.D. changer,keeps me at bay.).
Family owned 85 Toyota baseline carbed whooptie. Fresh long block ,needs paint. If the demise of the U.S. government happens,my go to vehicle period...
The project 72 Scamp : in limbo,have some work to do.....(Don't they all.?).

My wife's car is a 2004 Crossfire. I have a 1999 Dakota pickup also, so we have three Chrysler products, but my daily driver is foreign crap.

Only good thing about getting old is instead of partying and chasing women, you can spend the money you save on cars.

Besides my '64 Valiant convertible that brings me here, I have a '14 Chrysler Town and Country Limited for shopping and trips; a '14 Chrysler 200 Limited convertible for my wife; a '73 Dodge Adventurer Sport for hauling and a '56 Plymouth Fury tribute under construction.

Purely Mopar since 1955.

My other cars are a 2012 Jeep, 2012 Ram , my 74 Dart Sport and I also have a red/white / blue 69 AMC Javelin,,

2012 Wrangler I traded my 2011 Challenger RT 6spd super trak pack car for. I find this more fun as the Challenger felt numb compared to the Barracuda. I also have a Super Duty plow truck that I am building up now with a Meyers plow.

Picture is my new Jeep that I have since added Bushwacker flat fenders, bumper and winch (and a few well earned scratches) with the Challenger I traded in that happened to show up at the same restaurant a few days after I traded.

Attachments

• jeep and challenger.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 291
[/IMG]
I want pics of the Javelin!

Here ya go !!

1969RWBJavelin005.jpg

1969RWBJavelin016.jpg

So besides my Dart there's these ....

Attachments

• 8TundraRF627.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 289
  • XB LS.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 270
  • GoldLakei.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 291
  • Tahoe LF.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 264
  • i 57LF copy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 282
  • GMC637.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_3669 copy.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 265
For now (my other "Everyday driver) 2004 Buick LaSabre....Great GM car, I had Olds for a long time too, and a couple years I Had 2 of the worst Ferds made.........(Ford, they circled the problem, and it no matter how its spelt to me, is a 4 lettered "F-Word"....) Will NEVER own a Ford again, as long as I shall live!

But the Buick, like the Oldsmobiles I had, were good cars, cheap to repiar, and easy going,....never any real issues with them, flat tires and such but never, nothing "serious" so-to-speak....ALL of the GM cars I've EVER owned had the 3.8 V-6, thats a pretty damn good motor too.... the last Olds I owned was 10 miles over half a million miles on the Odometer 500,010!!!!!! Car wreck killed it tho and it wasn't one I was really looking to get rid of that 3.8 was still strong! Regular oil changes and filter changes but compression and all checked out fine once a year AFTER it hit 400,000 so....Maybe the wife will get that out of the Buick, (its her car after-all, the trucks mine!)

My daily driver was an 87 ford crown Vic it was my grandfather's car drove it for 8 years. Put over a 130 thousand miles. Now 230 thousand miles and still runs great. Sold it to a buddy it will be driven locally now. My new used daily driver is a 02 Lincoln town car under 100 thousand miles runs great. It's a nice cruiser. Picked it up from my buddy Oldmanmopars neighbor. Thanks Steve....

Company Truck - 2010 Sierra
Play Toys - 76 Scout, 79 Yamaha
attachment.php

What ya got powering the Scout? A friend of mine had one and that thing would go and pull almost anything.. had I think they were a 345 in it..Some small block IH for sure!

I'm currently driving my brothers crappy 02 corolla but Tuesday I'm goin to pick up a real vehicle!! 2001 Dodge Ram sport 4x4 with a 5.9 (gas) it'll be nice to finally have my own truck where I won't need to borrow one every time I need one!

My wife's dd and the car we use for trips is an 04 V6 Mustang.

Picked up the Ram tonight so my other vehicle is finally a Mopar!!! So nice to finally have my own full size truck!!

What ya got powering the Scout? A friend of mine had one and that thing would go and pull almost anything.. had I think they were a 345 in it..Some small block IH for sure!

It does have the 345/727 auto/Dana20 TC, 4.09:1 gears, Ltd slip rear, lunchbox locker in the front . Plenty of power to do most anything I need it to, as long as it doesn't need to be over about 4K rpm.. Motor's done about there..

-
Back