what is..

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
What is or does an 88 dodge mini ram look like..

what would it have for a motor
for a trans?
for a rear?

theres one for sale near me.. with a 5 spd??

whats the deal? can i rob that and stick it behind MYY motor?

Thanks in advanced
Cerwin

I think it is the Mitsubishi Ram 50 pickup. Could have a 2.0 or 2.6 Mitsu motor and probably a 5speed or auto. Might even be a diesel.

Chuck

340mopar said:
I think it is the Mitsubishi Ram 50 pickup. Could have a 2.0 or 2.6 Mitsu motor and probably a 5speed or auto. Might even be a diesel.

Chuck

do you think the 5spd would work behind a 360?

I'm think it will be too weak. I'm swapping the 2.8v6 in my '85 Cherokee with a 318 and I was told I should not use the 5 speed that's in the Jeep. This is a V6 5 speed and the one you are talking about is a 4cyl 5 speed.

Chuck

340mopar said:
I'm think it will be too weak. I'm swapping the 2.8v6 in my '85 Cherokee with a 318 and I was told I should not use the 5 speed that's in the Jeep. This is a V6 5 speed and the one you are talking about is a 4cyl 5 speed.

Chuck

turns out it is a 4cyl and its FRONT WHEEL DRIVE..

haha now i feel dumb. :tongue9:

Is it a mini van? or is it a Rampage or Scamp? They did not make Rampages or Scamps in '88 but it could be a miss print.

Chuck

340mopar said:
Is it a mini van? or is it a Rampage or Scamp? They did not make Rampages or Scamps in '88 but it could be a miss print.

Chuck

it was a 2.5 van. with a cracked head for 300 bones.. so i thought i would win win win. turns out i lost lost lost...

-
Back