what ive been doing this winter.

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
well this winter has been pretty crappy over in cali so not many days are workable but yet i come out of it and accomplish something. here are some pics they'll explain it.

the first 3 are pics of mopar stamped 318/340/360 m/t valve covers told that there not the holley remake.

the other pics are of the paint job i did in the engine compartment and the first1 is of before and others are now.

Photo111.jpg

Picture 409.jpg

Picture 408.jpg

Picture 407.jpg

Picture 406.jpg

Picture 410.jpg

gotta do a couple more things. went through my spare parts and found a 2 chamber master cylender.

but a couple more small things underhood it will be rdy for the outside.
wanna paint the under part of the hood its kinda gettin surface rust anyone know how to take off the chrome lip off the hood?

yeah, i know what you mean. luckily i have some collector gaskets to change and valves to adjust. maybe i will change the oil too.

Looks very nice KISS REAL NIZE =P~
I bet you are praying for some sun shine :-D
The M/T valve cover's look great under your hood
Just one thing if you don't mind me saying :read2: I think the pcv should work better on the right hand side if I remember right, But I could be wrong.
something to do with the way the vacuum want's to move, a good tec could tell you if it really matters or not.
Keep up the great work, I am lov'in your Wagon bud :cheers:
It make's me think about going V/8 in Victoria one day :happy10:

nice work... I'd paint the air cleaner top to match the valve covers... but then again, I have 3 of those air cleaners, I paint them to match the engine color, then polish the top of the ribs and the lip around the outside, it looks pretty good. PCV works better on the pass side other than driver side? I should move mine then....

well i was thinking about it the only thing different i could think of for the pcv doing better on pass side is the pass side of my covers is open whole other is a plate under the hole. but ima paint the air cleaner tomarrow i dont think the air cleaner will exceed 200degrees will it.

-
Back