what kind of seat is this and parts for cheap! 74 Dart 4 dr sedan

-

Reaction score
Im assuming its not a split bench cause the two seats are not joined together in any shape or form?

Ive got the correct bucket seats coming to me for my 71, will these seat tracks work for my bucket seats?

I picked the car up last night just for parts, supposedly runs but needs water pump, I dont know and dont really care but I will throw a battery in it and some gas just to see if anything happens.

I paid 300 bucks for the car, its got disk brakes and the hood hinges I was after. Im parting out most of the rest, Im not giving anything away but I am practically giving stuff away cause Id like to see another Dart owner have a part he needs for a good price.

And I mean cheap.

Thanks

Ive got work to do and cant spend more time on comp so Ill check back later and try and answer what questions.

The car sat outside, wasnt taken care of, there is nothing on the car that dosent show that, please keep that in mind and respect my time when asking questions. Thank-you

Please no resellers, be honest!

Picture 923.jpg

Picture 924.jpg

Picture 925.jpg

Last edited:
Almost look like a Cordoba? Have a few pics of the outside of the car?

My best guess the seats are from a 5th Avenue, or they could be from the fwd New Yorker.

ok that stinks, I thought they were original and didnt even consider that maybe they had been replaced. Thanks

Yeah, now that I look under the car I can see they are not original. Oh well :)

Definitely not original, hey what model is the car by chance is it a SE?

Definitely not original, hey what model is the car by chance is it a SE?
I dont know the model, havent even opened the trunk yet. Slant six, put my battery in it, lots of stuff works but no crankie :(

I dont have time to mess with it as far as get it running, its kinda rusty but not horribly, I dont need another project.

Let me know if you need something

003.jpg

004.jpg

What's the wiring look like on it? I'm looking for a complete harness for 71 swinger.
Wiring looks like a 74 that could have been taken better care of, dont know how else to answer that, the car was not garage kept

What shape is the rocker trim in and the pass mirror?
Drivers side is great, pass side has got a little tweak but not a big deal. Mirror is original with pits

299.95 out the door if you want it

Joking :)

Last edited:
Wiring looks like a 74 that could have been taken better care of, dont know how else to answer that, the car was not garage kept

Might still be better than what I'm already working with, mines been bastardized with electric truck seats, an after market stereo system and all kinds of liberties taken under the hood with a motor swap. If that's original and a good match it'd be worthwhile. Can you take a picture of the engine compartment and maybe under dash?

Might still be better than what I'm already working with, mines been bastardized with electric truck seats, an after market stereo system and all kinds of liberties taken under the hood with a motor swap. If that's original and a good match it'd be worthwhile. Can you take a picture of the engine compartment and maybe under dash?
Heres under the hood, its your for free if you want to come get it, I would imagine several hours to remove it gingerly and correctly and I dont see having the time any time soon

Picture 926.jpg

Drivers side is great, pass side has got a little tweak but not a big deal. Mirror is original with pits

299.95 out the door if you want it

Joking :)
WHAT A DEAL! Pm me a price really just need the drivers side but might as well get both the same time.

just to clarify, I just need to grab the upper control arm and spindle with everything attached? Does that sound right?

Picture 927.jpg

Florida, I dont know how to fix that
Wow ! when I seen the name Brandon, I was saying I wonder if that would be fla. , I lived and picked strawberries in Dover :thumbsup: and yes, take the upper control arm out to the spindal for a disc brake conversion.. I see that car is loaded down, I see cruise controle as well

-
Back