What leaf springs ?

-

65Vart

Reaction score
need new leaf springs for my 71 Swinger, I'm thinking ESPO springs are a popular choice here.
1. I will be running 245/60/15 (now I have a 245/60/14). Not a fan of "*** in the air" so any ideas on stock height vs. ?

2.does anyone have a pt #

yes, as dodge71demon said, Most spring shops do what is called +1 +2 or -1 -2 if you want a ride height + or - from stock.

yes, as dodge71demon said, Most spring shops do what is called +1 +2 or -1 -2 if you want a ride height + or - from stock.

Stock is a magical or mythical word no one can tell you what that is - at best it's hit or miss

need new leaf springs for my 71 Swinger, I'm thinking ESPO springs are a popular choice here.
1. I will be running 245/60/15 (now I have a 245/60/14). Not a fan of "*** in the air" so any ideas on stock height vs. ?

2.does anyone have a pt #

Did you find a place in Canada that has them? With the exchange/shipping now a set of springs cost $1000 by the time you get them here...I'm not cheap but ..

I recently installed a set of Mopar XHD springs on a friends 66 Signet, they are just a little over "stock" ride height, just about perfect! Got em from Mancini for $237, Eaton wanted north of $450 for a set! Maybe check shipping from Mancini and see what you get!!

Did you find a place in Canada that has them? With the exchange/shipping now a set of springs cost $1000 by the time you get them here...I'm not cheap but ..

Buy the Mopar Performance XHD sprigs from your local Chrysler dealership. The MP springs are from John R Spring and are already in $cdn with no shipping charges.

-
Back