What panel can I use? Scamp valiant 1972

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
I finally graduated college and landed a great job, so now I got the time and money to get my Mopar going again!! I am in need of either lower patch panels or full quarters. My question is simple. I cannot find panels for valiant or scamp so my question is can I use dart panels ?? I've heard yes and no and that the body lines are different etc... Does anybody have any 100% certain answers?? My valiant scamp in 2dr hardtop 1972

Thanks for the help!!!! Mopar or No Car!!!

isn't a scamp a dart rear with a valiant front? parts from the rear match dart -- front matches duster/valiant cars?

match the back glass with the parts --
I vote dart parts will work

Lawrence

My understanding is yes dart rear valiant duster front but I've heard mixed answers and am hoping to find someone with first hand knowledge

think about -it ma mopar did crazy things-- but what is a scamp? or a dart sport? they interchanged available parts for marketing / sales--

scamp = valiant front dart back , dart sport = dart front duster back. all these parts interchange-- what do your eyes tell you --match the rear wheel opening up with a search of members pics on this site--- also show some pics of your ride! good luck Lawrence

Lawrence, you are 100% correct in your post #2, the guy needs to purchase either Dart lower quarters, or full quarter panels.

-
Back