what "rake" do you like?

-
yah, that looks pretty good. I see you have the deep oil pan. I just have header problems...They owch now and then when they meet the pavement :banghead:

69signetv8 said:
yah, that looks pretty good. I see you have the deep oil pan. I just have header problems...They owch now and then when they meet the pavement :banghead:

yeah that sound of headers hitting the pavement is no fun, havent heard my oilpan do that yet and i realy hope that will never happen..

depends on every car. i love the look of my b'cuda the way i have it. i think every a/b body should have fat tires in the back to fill those wells up :drinkers: :thumblef:

This one is pretty cool!!
telerake.jpg
Sorry Couln't resist!!
Cunning-Plan.gif

69signetv8 said:
dubldart340, now you have a nice stance dude!!! :thumblef: Just love the way you rear rims meet your finder lip and hardly any gap up front...cool.
I agree, that is darn near perfect! I also like Ron's sons car after the springs were installed. Both look right to me. I like a little rake, *** in the air look.

giggy said:
I agree, that is darn near perfect! I also like Ron's sons car after the springs were installed. Both look right to me. I like a little rake, *** in the air look.

Your duster has a nice stance as well giggy. When it comes down to it, a lot of that nice rear end tucked/tubed look very much depends on the well/fender opening as we all know of course. Athough my Signet only has the small bolt pattern with fourteens, the lower rear fenders give the impression their a larger tire with that not so bad side view look....(kinda like cheating) :salut:

-
Back