what starter to use

-

troys330

Reaction score
i have 73 dart sport 440 727 tti headers need to no what kind of starter guys are running thanks

i went down to the local crapa auto parts store and got a starter for a late 90s dakota. its a mini starter and cost me $65 with a life time warranty. if it fries then i will just get a new one.

i went down to the local crapa auto parts store and got a starter for a late 90s dakota. its a mini starter and cost me $65 with a life time warranty. if it fries then i will just get a new one.

X 2. Thats what is on my 10/1 383, and it works great. Sheds some weight over the stock starter too.

X3, the Dakota mini starter works great, has more torque than the old starter, is a lot lighter and has more room to fit headers etc. It is readily available at all parts stores and wrecking yards. It was in most if not all V6 and V8 dakotas, B vans and full size trucks through the 90's.

-
Back