what the hell is a sure grip

-
just got back from my local dodge dealer to pick up a bottle of sure grip additive and the parts never herd of a sure grip in his life and hes been the head parts guy for 7 years WTF.

And this is why I am on really good terms with the parts manager and staff at the local dealer here. They are not afraid to look things up. They also know that most of the time when I show up I have a part number for them. I don't tell them I have a parts manual on CD though. hehe Just keeps them guessing a little.

Jack

Hell, I've had the local dealership call me looking for parts.

A customer recently purchased a '70 AAR. The PO set it up for drag racing and put 4.56's in the ***. The new owner wanted something more streetable. They called me looking for gears.

Weird this thread popped up :D I was telling a story just yesturday to a Valiant owners on FB with Uli :thumblef: and I said I had a problem getting off the line shifting with my peg leg :burnout: and a member jumped in and said he liked my car and was sorry to hear about my peg leg :shock:
He thought I had a peg leg :lol::lol: then I posted what I was talking about :D

lol you haven't lived until you've smelled that sperm whale additive boy does it stink!!!

First bottle I ever bought ..... the guys showed me where it was and walking back up to the counter I twisted the lid and he joking threatened to kick my ,,,Butt if I opened that in there shop ....lol ......

-
Back