What to do if it rains?

-
Spinning broadies in the mud is fun!

My home down in Alaska averaged 13 feet of rain a year, so I know.

People here in PA complain about rain sometimes, I just laugh.

Worrying about rain on your car is like saving your wife's virginity for the next guy. Drive, enjoy, repeat.

me, I restore mine without carpet, that when it rains and I get that annoying puddle(s) on the floor I wipe it p with my trusty rag(s).

Well some times I think a desert would be a better place to live. Especially today, as we received, unofficialy 13.5 inches of rain last night. Our basement is literally floating, along with my stock pile of 67-69 B-Cuda, and Dart parts. I'till take weeks to clean up.
The storms just kept comming, like a train on rails, nonstop. What a mess. Lots of roads blocked, and then, the electric power went out last night, so couldn't see to move things higher. I know all our ole box fans are going to get a work out.
So I don't think much of rain right now.
barracudadave67

wow 13.5 inches in lots of rain. We had 15 inches one time in 1978. I thought all my lakes would be gone because it was going over the dams almst all the way across but no damage to them but washed the highway in two below my house. Sorry to hear you have a lot of cleanup ahead of you. We are having lots of rain here too but I did bale about 85 rolls of hay today. Rained all around me.

I find if you just drive real fast for about 20 minutes after the rain stops you won't even be able to tell it rained .

I understand. My concern is the high winds (blowing damaging stuff into the car) and the hail (what's heading our way dumped hail in OH).

-
Back