what to do with 225

-

onebadfocher

69 dart
Reaction score
I'm going to pull this 225 in favor of a 360. Craigslist? Ask for an offer? It would probably start with a new battery. I drove the car around the neighborhood when I brought it home. Normally I'd just keep it, but space is an issue, and it would kill me to get it in my basement

leaningtowerofpower.jpg

Bore it out .60 over, mill and port the head, get a good cam in it and slap on a four barrel, you will be surprised.

well ESP over in cali you guys may like playing with six's but here in the MOTOR CITY we use V8's and if you have a slant here its pretty much usless thats why I scrap them cant give them away

well ESP over in cali you guys may like playing with six's but here in the MOTOR CITY we use V8's and if you have a slant here its pretty much usless thats why I scrap them cant give them away

Wow I didn't realize you folks up in the MOTOR CITY were so manly. You must think us hippies out in CA get in our slant grocery getters and put put down to the coffee shop to sip frappachinos and complain about how it's been raining for two days straight.

actually ya, :toothy10:

Wow I didn't realize you folks up in the MOTOR CITY were so manly. You must think us hippies out in CA get in our slant grocery getters and put put down to the coffee shop to sip frappachinos and complain about how it's been raining for two days straight.

Offer it here for scrap prices or more.

If somebody doesn't take you up on it, then do your thing.

Ain't no sense of throwing away a good running motor.

where the ELL where you guys at the last 2 years when I had a 2, 73s and a 74 slant that needed homes I couldent give them away booooooo they met there maker in the scrap yarder

I'll take any slant anybody wants go let go. If you're close to Georgia, I'll come get it.

I have a buddy who's 225 Duster clocked 300,000+ miles before he sold it.

I'll take any slant anybody wants go let go. If you're close to Georgia, I'll come get it.
go running 6 c/l 225 904 trans still together air cleaner to pan ,fan to starter ..make offer.....bonehead

-
Back