what to do

-

justin hughes

Miss my car
Reaction score
looks like my house is sold providing the appraisal and inspection go alright. my problem is that i wont have any of my house money until the day of closing. looking at renting and everyone wants between 1500. and 2000. for security deposits on rentals. how do people with no money saved move when they cant have access to their money until the actual house closing? this is causing me to lose alot of sleep as i have 4 kids to worry about. i had a yard sale and we made 500. but thats not near enough to secure a place. all i can think to do is to put up my valiant for sale, which hurts because i just finished the bodywork and only need to block sand before painting. my new tires still even have the stickers on them. basically the car is about finished and i was so looking forward to finally having a nice old car to drive again. my kids are the most important thing to me, so if i need to sell ,then so be it. its just a car. by the way, i have already been denied by the bank ,so that option is gone,also no relatives i can lean on. sorry about the rant,just very nervous about wondering where i am going to move everything and everyone to so the house is empty on the closing date. any ideas?

Don't worry. If you explain the situation to your prospective landlord, he should let you put down part of the security deposit before the house sells and give him the rest when you get your money from the house sale.

Don't worry. If you explain the situation to your prospective landlord, he should let you put down part of the security deposit before the house sells and give him the rest when you get your money from the house sale.
i hope so, i didnt know if landlords were very easy to deal with in that sort of thing. my realtor tells me not to worry until the inspections are over with. its hard not to worry.

-
Back