What to do?

-

southerneagle

Reaction score
O.K. my car has been at a friend of mine shop for the last year, He has the room and he lets me come down and work on it anytime that I want.
He doesn't charge me anything, but I give him a $100.00 or so every month to help cover the light bill. I went down there today to get my bell housing with the small hole for the transmission so could trade it to a member on here, he has one with a large hole and we are going to trade. We are going to pay to have each one shipped to the other and call it even. Now they moved my car and car parts and I can't find the bell housing or the trim for the back glass. We looked for over two hours today and nothing. What should I do?
Thanks for any advise. Gary

Got me. Either it is there and you haven't found it, or someone scrapped it. Just buy the one you were going to trade for, and skip the c-note next month.

Ask your buddy, maybe he put the trim up for safe keeping, and slid the BH under the car or something like that!! Have him help investigate!! Geof

Nothing you CAN do. I guess just keep looking and consider getting your car outta there. Geez, I wouldn't pay $100 a month unless I was really getting hooked up in that shop. Whaddya gonna do if someone backs into the quarter panel? Nothing you can do about that either......if or when it happens. If mine, I'd get it outta there.

Just be honest with the buyer.....Maybe send them a link to this thread?

It still may turn up, so good luck!!

Thanks guys!!! The guy that owns the shop has been looking for the parts with me and it looks as if the stuff is gone. He is a good friend and says he will help me pay for the replacement parts. Thank you again. Gary

-
Back