What to use to remove hazy in paint.

-
Hey Don,
That stuff I posted the pic of is pretty mild.
Milder I would think than the other two McGuires bottles that were posted.
I have a light haze over the whole car so I tried a bit on a soft cloth and rubbed one of my fender extensions by hand and the spot became really shiney after about 60 seconds of rubbing in a circle.
This is why I don't think it's to abrasive for what you want.
If it was that abrasive it seems the spot I did would be clean but not shine like it was just waxed.

HE works for a well know shop in town but he did the body work on the side and then sent it were he works to have them to shoot the paint and clear.Once i saw his body work was bummed to say the least,there was a fare size dent in the left quarter he missed,so he redid that than i got it back with dust in the area he redid so had come to the house to wet sand it out and buff weich turned out fine.After that i wash my hands with this guy.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hey Don,
That stuff I posted the pic of is pretty mild.
Milder I would think than the other two McGuires bottles that were posted.
I have a light haze over the whole car so I tried a bit on a soft cloth and rubbed one of my fender extensions by hand and the spot became really shiney after about 60 seconds of rubbing in a circle.
This is why I don't think it's to abrasive for what you want.
If it was that abrasive it seems the spot I did would be clean but not shine like it was just waxed.

Thankssssssssssss you have not steered me in the wrong path so thanks i will give it a try soon, i will let you know how it turns out .What did you use for polish?

-
Back