what type of

-
I doubt it. I think 5 x 4.75 is Chevy bolt battern. I'm guessing your Scamp has 5 x 4 or maybe 5 x 4.5.

You know now that I think about it I have 5X4 Cragers I could sell you for 200 bucks if you want. I think I have 2 14X8 and 2 14X5 that are off of my Duster. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

i was looking for something along 15x8 15x7 for the back because i wanna put some wide tires on it. but 14x8 will work :D pm sent

I am sorry but one of my horses hurt him self last night and I was up doctoring him and for got to take the pics for you. Here are two I have of the fronts for now and I will get you close ups of all 4 to night for sure.

Sorry again
Russell

Duster1.jpg

Duster3.jpg

sorry to hear about your horse hope he gets better. There beautiful the thing is i dont know when i would be able to go pick them up. do you think you can hold them for me? until i can see how to get over there.

Here they are. There a little dirty but a little polish and they should shine right up. Only one of them has a little buggered up spot but a little work with some steel wool and polish will have it looking good again. They are not going any where. I will hold on to them for you. I am going to Fall Fling. It is OCT 17 in Van Nuys. I could bring them with me if you are going to be there.

100_2912.jpg

100_2913.jpg

100_2915.jpg

100_2916.jpg

100_2917.jpg

100_2914.jpg

-
Back