what was for sale at carlisle this year?

-

lil red

Reaction score
its on my bucket list to attend Carlisle and buy a b-body mopar. just wondering what was for sale this year and what the prices were like

post your pics.....love to see for sale items....cars and vendor booths

Well, I hope it is on your bucket list to go to Carlisle more than once!

I was there selling parts, but took some time to walk the grounds and see the show!

I believe they had a record number of cars in the showfield Saturday (around 2,400).
If Chrysler built it, i think it was there somewhere!

Weather was great for the entire weekend.
Sunday was really dead...It has really dropped off now that they don't have a car giveaway to keep everyone there.

Lots of cars in the Car Corral to purchase, although based on the price drop Sunday, several cars were overpriced to start...Most $30k and up!

Lots of parts to choose from, but you must have a good eye to find what you're looking for. I think people looking for early a-body stuff were having trouble finding parts.

burg

I saw a 340 motor and tranny hooked up to a homemade engine stand. Engine sounded pretty good.... $2800

I saw a ton of first and second gen Hemis. The one that took my eye was a 277CI Desoto, it's a interesting little motor. Saturday was hot, got a bit of a burn. I picked up some clutch linkage parts and met some great people.

I picked up some good finds:
a vintage NOS MSD 5a box still in the MSD box for $50
a set of Hedman 340 race headers for $50
Van's was selling 70 Dart taillights for $60 a pop - lots less than the usual $210 for a pair
an edelbrock SP2P intake for my truck for $40

The big score was an Edelbrock STR-12 crossram manifold that had never even been bolted to an engine!

-
Back